Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Monday, May 23, 2005


Bracelets, bracelets, bracelets, my latest creative outlet. This is just a small sample of the bracelets that my friends have not snatched up. I'm working on a whole new batch. I will post some pictures of the newest creations when it becomes available. If you want one, give me some ideas about what colors and type of beads you would like to have. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those bracelets are awesome...no i dont want one, just saying that those are great

 
At 6/07/2005 2:37 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Why thank you Michelle! You know you are completely throwing me off..I have a friend named Michelle and she is rarely online...so I will assume it is you, until she makes it clear that it is her.

 
At 3/25/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Amy said...

WOW Netter I agree what beautiful bead work you do! GEEZ!

 
At 3/30/2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Do I dare say "I love 'em!" I really like the silver flower and pink beaded one to the left of your thumb! Is it taken? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home