Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My latest beading projects.

 I was sitting around the other day and decided it was time to get the old beads out again. I wanted to make a set of earrings and a matching bracelet to go with my blue sweater...so I did. The beads are a little bigger than I usually go for but for some reason I really liked the mock moonstone beads and I just went with the flow. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Chelie said...

How can I order a couple of those bracelets? lol pink and purple or pink and black!

 
At 3/03/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Netter said...

You have to buy the beads and mail them to me. That's how.

 
At 3/25/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Nett you are so creative, talk about just a crafty person all the way around! I'm glad to know you and know that you are my friend!

 
At 3/30/2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Those are pretty, I like your handiwork!

 
At 3/30/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Karla said...

I'm with Chelie's comment up there and her color choices!

Your bracelet and earrings set is very pretty! Enjoy wearing them!

 
At 5/11/2007 12:37 PM, Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Ohhh, how pretty, you do nice bead work Nett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home