Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Spring cleaning...

I decided it was time to clean up my craft table and put away all the odds and ends I have strung across the room. I was getting sick of the clutter. I found a bunch of polar fleece that I had purchased to make some tie blankets for kids. I decided to start cutting them out tonight so I can tie them while I watch TV in the evenings. I know that once it gets hot out I will not want to sit around with a heavy polar fleece on my lap. When I get them done, I will post a picture of them. I have to start making some more bracelets. Raine's Graduation is coming up and Sheena is going to pick a couple of bracelets out for herself. They are going to be a late birthday present. Check out my Sisters best friends site on my link list. Rora.....and she has been busy crafting. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home