Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Tuesday, May 24, 2005


I have been taking close up pictures of flowers. I loved some of them so much that I had to frame them. You can't see the detail in this picture, but its just to give you an idea of what it will look like when I hang it on the wall. If there is one you would like to see close up...let me know and I will post the original picture if I can find it on the computer. I'm not usuing that vase either, its just for an example.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 11:17 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I think that you should try out to be the next designer in Trading Spaces.

 
At 8/15/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger Anna Pet said...

Gorgeous...cindy is right you are really inventive and these things are beautiful.

 
At 3/30/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Karla said...

I love taking pictures of flowers close up, too! (since I discovered what that little flower icon meant on my digitial camera) I just love how you have framed and arranged these on the wall. BEAUTIFUL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home