Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Monday, September 18, 2006

My diaper wreath

So, I started putting together all the stuff that I bought the other day for the wreath for Tishas Baby shower. The Kitty is going to be replaced with an elephant or something simular...but for now, the kitty is the stand in. Everything on the wreath is usable and I can add things or move stuff around at will. My favorite thing is the elephant Boo-boo ice cube. I'd been looking for a boo0boo bunny but when I came across the elephant, I knew I had to get it. Tisha collects elephants. Anyway, now I have to find a box to ship it home in which isn't such a small job. I have to see if I have anything else that I would like to add to it first anyway. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That it a very cute idea that I would have never thought about!!

Boy you are crafty!

Mandy

 
At 9/18/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Netter said...

Thanks Mandy! Its a work in progress....so stay tuned for the finished project.

 
At 9/18/2006 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

 
At 9/18/2006 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!!

I ventured into the art of diaper crafting over a year ago when I made a diaper cake for a baby shower. http://earthwhisper.wordpress.com/2005/01/28/110698428923563042/

 
At 9/18/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Millie said...

When you mail this, make sure to pad it good and pack it tight, so all the stuff doesn't get jiggled off...You know that mail system!!!Sorry John......

 
At 9/19/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger sara said...

Darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home