Netter's Crafty Ideas

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." --Brenda Ueland

Monday, August 15, 2005

Do you know your A,B,C's


Ok...I make banners...lots and lots of banners. Birthday banners, welcome home banners, anniversary banners....you name it. This time I have to make oak tag letters for people to hold up at a surprise 60th wedding anniversary party. These are the letters before they are colored. I'm making Sam color them with markers because I also have to do a strip banner that says: Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary Blanche and Mark. I'll take a picture of it after it is colored too. I'm the letter person. It really takes me no time at all to whip these puppies up. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home